4/14/2013

Readings Readings Readings April April April

I'm very pleased to be part of a two-city, two-day, three-poet reading tour this Thursday and Friday. I'll be pretending that I have a new book to promote, alongside two poets who certainly do: Susan Gillis (The Rapids, Brick Books, 2012) and Marita Dachsel (Glossolalia, Anvil Press, 2013). Brad Cran (Ink on Paper, Nightwood Editions, 2013) will be joining us for the first reading, as well.

The details:

It Must Be April - 4 Poets. 4 Books. One Night.
Thursday, April 18th, 2013, 7:30 PM
People's Co-op Books
1391 Commercial Dr, Vancouver
Featuring: Susan Gillis, Marita Dachsel, Brad Cran and Rob Taylor
Free! And free snacks!
Poster:


Planet Earth Reading Series
Friday, April 19th, 2013, 7:30 PM
The Moka House
#103-1633 Hillside Avenue, Victoria
Featuring: Susan Gillis, Marita Dachsel and Rob Taylor
$3
No poster!

In the coming days I'll have more info on these readings, but for now - if you're in Vancouver or Victoria, mark your calendar!

1 comment:

daniela elza said...

I have the Vancouver one on my calendar!
looking forward.