9/21/2016

Fall Readings w/ Posters!


Man, when it's the busiest book season of the year and you have a new book out, your reading calendar fills up quickly. Here are my Vancouver readings for the next couple months, starting tonight at the Poetry in Transit 20th Anniversary Bash! I'd love to see you at any (or all? A boy can dream) of them:


Poetry in Transit 20th Anniversary Celebration
Wednesday, September 21st, 7:00 PM
The Emerald
555 Gore Avenue, Vancouver
Featuring: Twenty readers from twenty years, including me (representing 2011)!
Free!
Poster:



Pandora's Collective Literary Awards
Saturday, September 24th, 7:00 PM
CBC Studios
700 Hamilton Street, Vancouver
Featuring: Many award recipients. I will be presenting the mentorship award to Kate Braid!
Free!
Poster:



WORD Vancouver
Sunday, September 25th, 1:30 PM
Sunrise Suite (Poetry Tent)
VPL Central Branch
350 W Georgia Street, Vancouver
Featuring: Christopher Levenson, Carla Funk, Juliane Okot Bitek and me!
(I'm also hosting a Dead Poets reading immediately following my reading, in the same tent!)
Free!
Poster:



In Fine Form: 2nd Edition Book Launch
Thursday, October 6th, 6:00 PM
ArtStars in Schools
808 Richards Street, Vancouver
Featuring: Many, many readers from the anthology, including me!
Free! RSVP here.
Poster:



The News Vancouver Book Launch
Thursday, October 27th, 7:00 PM (Doors 6:30)
WISE Hall
1882 Adanac Street, Vancouver
Featuring: Raoul Fernandes, Aislinn Hunter, Karen Solie and me!
Free! And free snacks!
Poster:


No comments: