2/26/2018

"Love Me True" Anthology Launch - Feb 28th!

I'm really pleased to have a poem from The Other Side of Ourselves, "The Time of Useful Truths", reprinted in Love Me True: Writers Reflect on the Ins, Outs, Ups and Downs of Marriage.



Edited by Fiona Tinwei Lam and Jane Silcott, the book is a mixed-genre anthology of non-fiction essays interspersed with poems on a variety of marriage-related themes. My poem kicks off the "Struggles" section (though I can assure you my marriage held together just fine!).

The Vancouver Launch for the book will take place this Wednesday. The details:

Love Me True Anthology Launch
February 28th, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
The Heatley
696 East Hastings Street, Vancouver
Featuring: Chelene Knight, Gina Woolsey, Betsy Warland, Lesley Buxton, Monica Meneghetti, Jane Munro, Ellen McGinn, Joanne Arnott, Tana Runyan, Luanne Armstrong, and me!
Free!

I hope to see you there!

No comments: