2/24/2020

Maritimes Mini-Tour

For the first time in my life I'm voyaging to those fabled verdant lands beyond Quebec. I'll be spending a week at Saint Mary's University as Writer-in-Residence, then popping over into New Brunswick with Amanda Jernigan. I'll have three public events, each celebrating the poets in Best Canadian Poetry 2019 and/or What the Poets Are Doing: Canadian Poets in Conversation (I'll be reading a poem of my own here or there, too). I'd love if any and all in the area could make it!

The details:

SMU Reading Series
Wednesday, March 4th, 7 PM
St. Mary’s University Art Gallery
5865 Gorsebrook Avenue
Loyola Building, 1st Floor
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Featuring: Sue Goyette, Robin Metcalfe, Amanda Jernigan, Annick MacAskill, Rob Taylor



Writers on the River
Saturday, March 7, 3 PM
Petitcodiac Public Library
6 Kay Street, suite 101
Petitcodiac, N.B.
Featuring: Amanda Jernigan and Rob Taylor



Poetry Pile On: A Celebration of Best Canadian Poetry 2019 and What the Poets Are Doing
Sunday, March 8th, 2 PM
Westminster Books
88 York St, Fredericton
Featuring: Amanda Jernigan, Rebecca Salazar, Sue Sinclair, Rob Taylor, Nick Thran, Douglas Walbourne-Gough


No comments: