9/03/2010

red fez #28

Issue 28 of Red Fez has just gone online. It's the 13th issue that I've helped edit since jumping on board in 2007, and it's also my last. I've had a great time with the Fez, but after three years I felt it was time to move on and make way for new editors. For this last issue, Michael D Grover took over the helm as Poetry Editor and I assisted with a chunk of the submissions.

With the qualifaction that I didn't read all the submissions, my pick for this issue is "The Dogs of Paris" by Steven Gulzevan. You can read it here, and the whole issue here.

If you're interested in following my footsteps into the lucrative field of online poetry editing, the Fez is looking for my replacement.

Thanks to Leopold McGinnis for founding the thing, publishing some of my early poems (what a confidence boost that was!), and giving me a shot as editor. Thanks also to Editor-in-Chief Michele McDannold and everyone else at Red Fez for helping make the last three years so enjoyable!

No comments: