2/08/2011

this is not a reading. or a love poem, for that matter.

Readers have been announced for Poetry is Dead's "This is Not a Love Poem" reading. They are: Elee Kraljii Gardiner, Rebecca Slaven, Rob Taylor, Leah Rae, Dina Del Bucchia, Warren Dean Fulton, Fiona Lam, Nikki Reimer, Alex Leslie, Sean McGarragle, Catherine Owen.

The poets are given pretty free rein over what we present - how much/if we read poems and how much/if we babble on about subjects vaguely related to the night's theme. I'll be doing the latter, with a little talk entitled "This is a Love Poem, I think". I think. We'll see what I come up with over the next couple days.

The details again:

Poetry is Dead - This is Not a Love Poem
Thursday, February 10th, 7:00 PM
The Waldorf Hotel
1489 East Hastings St., Vancouver
Featuring: All those names I just listed above
$5 (includes a free issue of Poetry is Dead)

Hope to see you there, and if not, at some other reading in February.

No comments: