12/31/2013

seven interviews from 2013

As the year comes to an end, I've been looking over the interviews I conducted for this blog in 2013. My stated goal last New Years was to conduct 7,000 interviews in 2013. Well, I made it 1/1000th of the way. Seven in total - all featuring authors speaking about their new books, all very satisfying for me in one way or another.

In case you missed any, here's a recap. Click away!

Susan Gillis on "The Rapids"

Al Rempel on "This Isn't The Apocalypse We'd Hoped For"

Daniel Karasik on "Hungry"

Derek Sheffield on "Through the Second Skin"

Michael Hingston on "The Dilettantes"

Renee Saklikar on "children of air india"

Mariner Janes on "The Monument Cycles"

I hope you're enjoying these as... well... I am, and since no one pays me a nickel to run this blog, the content is going to be determined by what I like! More are on the way in 2014 (mostly, I suspect, around April?).

Happy New Year, all!

No comments: