11/25/2016

Tuesday Reading Extravanganza

The Lower Mainland will be home to two killer readings next Tuesday (and I'm only biased in saying that about one of them). First, at 1 PM in Abbotsford, Jordan Abel, Bren Simmers and Kevin Spenst will be reading at the University of the Fraser Valley's bookstore.

I'm currently teaching a poetry workshop at UFV, and these three's books have played prominent roles in the class, so it will be a pleasure to have them out to speak with students and give a reading (which I'll be hosting!). If you're out in the Valley, come say hello:


That evening, in Vancouver, local poets Aislinn Hunter and Danielle LaFrance will be joined by Patrick Warner (St. John's) and Robyn Sarah (Montreal) for one hell of a knockout lineup of readings:


I hope to see you at one or the other (and a BIG gold star if I see you at both!).

No comments: