2/25/2017

Reading and Signing - Tomorrow! Coquitlam! Now With Double The Poets!

As I mentioned previously, tomorrow I will be giving my "homecoming" reading in Coquitlam, a few minutes walk from my high school.

As never mentioned before this moment the reading will open with a special guest poet - Diane Tucker! Diane will be reading a couple poems - hopefully from her latest collection, Bonsai Love (you can read my interview with Diane about the book here) - to open the afternoon.

It all goes down at 1:30 PM Saturday. The full details:

Rob Taylor Signing and Reading
with Special Guest Diane Tucker!

Saturday, February 25th, 1 - 3 PM
Reading at 1:30 PM
Chapters Pinetree
Pinetree Village, Unit #38
2991 Lougheed Highway
Coquitlam, BC
Free!
Poster:


I hope to see you there!



No comments: