12/01/2011

facebook...

I know, I know. I didn't think this day would ever come, either. But my wife, who has been doggedly promoting my book and readings on her own Facebook profile, has decided it's time for me to branch out on my own, and has set up a page for me:

http://facebook.com/roblucastaylor

Marta will be coordinating all the updates, which (I believe) will mostly be reading announcements and links to blog posts from this site (i.e. regular silaron readers won't be missing anything), but if you enjoy "liking" things on Facebook, I am now one of those things. Go at it!

Similarly, Diane Tucker has just set up a permanent Dead Poets Reading Series Facebook Page. Sign up there for all the no-longer-living poet news that you can handle - including a sneak peak at our January lineup!

No comments: