12/13/2011

two reading tuesday

I'm taking part in two readings next Tuesday (December 20th). First, I'm reading my poem from the Vancouver 125 issue of subTerrain as part of their Marathon Poetry Reading/Launch. The details:

SubTerrain 125 Marathon Poetry Reading Event
Tuesday, December 20th, 6:00 PM – ? PM
Army, Navy and Air Force Veteran’s Club
3917 Main St. (at 23rd Ave.)
Featuring: Oh man, many people. See the list of contributors for an idea.
Free!

I'll be reading at 6:10 and a bit later I'll head across town to participate in the December instalment of Spoken Ink. The details there:

Spoken Ink Reading Series
Tuesday, December 20th, 8:00 PM
La Fontana Caffe
101-3701 East Hastings Street (@ Boundary Road)
Featuring: Rob Taylor
Free!
Poster:

I hope to see you at either event. Or you can make my day and go to both!

p.s. Anvil's 20th Anniversary Party is tonight at the Railway Club!

No comments: