12/19/2011

TOSOO good news/bad news

Good news: the first print run for The Other Side of Ourselves has all-but sold out!

Bad news: it's done so on the week before Christmas...

A second run will come, but not until the new year.

If you are looking to pick up a copy, I know there are still a few on the shelves at Chapters locations in Greater Vancouver, and one copy left on Amazon.ca.

If you're in Vancouver, and want a copy before Christmas, the best way to get one is from me personally (perhaps at my readings tomorrow? Hint, hint!). Likewise, you can always shoot me an email at roblucastaylor(at)gmail(dot)com and we can work something out.

Thank you to everyone who has bought the book since it came out in May. Though this is a bit of a headache at the moment, knowing that so many people have taken interest in my book is as good a Christmas present as I could have hoped for.

2 comments:

daniela elza said...

That is awesome, Rob. Congrats.

Rob Taylor said...

Thanks, Daniela!