2/06/2017

12 or 20 questions Interview

rob's blog dates back to 2003. the blog's header: 1992-ish?
As regular readers will know, I use this blog as a depository for smart, interesting things I catch people saying about writing (362 quotes and counting!). I file them here, and also over there ---> in the "quotes on writing by..." section of the sidebar.

No interview series has given me more material than rob mclennan's 12 or 20 questions. Over the years, I've quoted eighteen different "12 or 20 questions" interviews here, which I think safely makes me the leading 12 or 20 questions enthusiast on the internet.

So needless to say I was pretty chuffed to be invited to join the party and answer the 20 (never 12... why the 12?) questions myself. You can read my interview here:


12 or 20 (second series) questions with Rob Taylor


Thanks to rob for the opportunity, and for the unhealthily large amount of work he does promoting Canadian literature. It's very much appreciated.

If you haven't read rob's interviews before, check them out!

No comments: