9/27/2021

Two Word Vancouver Readings - Recordings Online!

Due to COVID-19, WORD Vancouver has been forced to move online for the second straight year. Vancouver's loss is the internet's gain, though, as the online readings have been recorded and archived, and can be viewed anywhere in the world.

I was involved in two events this year. First as a reader, reading from Strangers alongside one of my favourite new poets, Matsuki Masutani (you can read my interview with Matsuki, about his debut collection I will be more myself in the next world, here):


Then a week later, I was honoured to host the 2021/22 launch of Poetry in Transit, for which I've sat on the jury for the last few years: 


Both videos will only be up for a month, so view them while you have the chance! And be sure to check out Word Vancouver's YouTube channel to see all the other readings they've poster there.

No comments: